53rd Medical Emergencies Course for Trainee Doctors is organized by Hartley Taylor Medical Communications Ltd and will be held from Nov 09 - 10, 2019 at UCH Education Centre, London, England, United Kingdom.
Topics to include:
• What Constitutes a Sick Patient?
• Hypothermia, Hyperthermia, Overdose
• Dyspnoea, Acute Asthma Pneumothorax
• Oliguria, Acute Kidney Injury
• Hypotensive Patient, the Septic Patient
• GI Emergencies
• Metabolic Emergencies
• Myocardial Infarction, Chest Pain
• Unconscious Patient, Status Epilepticus, Meningitis
• Acute Heart Failure, Arrhythmias
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||01296 586780|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||08 Nov,2019||GBP 295.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news