4th World Congress & Expo on Public health, Epidemiology and Nutrition (WCEPEN)
4th World Congress & Expo on Public health, Epidemiology and Nutrition (WCEPEN) is organized by Scientific Federation and will be held from Sep 19 - 20, 2019 at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
Who Can Attend?
WCEPEN-2019 brings together individuals who have an interest in different fields of Public health, Nutrition like Diet and Public Diseases, Health awareness, Epidemiology Research & Inventions, Internal Medicine, Ecological Epidemiology, Nutritional Epidemiology, Hypertension and many more interdisciplinary fields.
Why to Attend?
WCEPEN-2019 conference provides a global platform for exchanging ideas and makes you updated about the Latest innovations in fields of Public health, Nutrition, Epidemiology. It’s a great and Rare Opportunity to attend the Presentations delivered by Eminent Scientists and Researchers from all over the world at one platform. One of the easy ways for Global exploration of your research works.
• Accepted abstracts will be published in conference proceedings.
• Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas.
• A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event.
WCEPEN - 2019 expecting attendees from,
• Professors, Students, Researchers and Technical Staff from all disciplines of Public health, Nutrition, Epidemiology related Departments from all recognized Universities/Colleges/Laboratories/Clinics all over the World
• Scientists and Students from Research and Development Centers (R&D)
• Delegates from Health-related Associations and Societies
• Delegates from Nutrition & Epidemiology related Industries & Companies
• Directors of Companies
• Under-Graduate and Graduate Research Students
• Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives
Importance of WCEPEN-2019:
WCEPEN-2019 aims to expand the impact and enhances the stature of Public health Nutrition and epidemiology. It conducts a wide range of Sessions on tracks which provides the Participants and all the attendees with an opportunity to extend their information and research work in the respective disciplines and interact with professionals in the field of Public health Nutrition and epidemiology. The agenda of the conference highlights new and advanced inventions and current topics with interesting technical Sessions, Symposia/Workshops, Plenary Sessions, Keynote Sessions, Young Researchers Forum and Poster Sessions.
|Contact No. :||7799790002
April 17, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Delegate/Listener Registration Regular Fee||25 Jul,2019||USD 899.00|
|Speaker Registration Regular Fee||25 Jul,2019||USD 799.00|
|Poster Registration Regular Fee||25 Jul,2019||USD 499.00|
|Student Delegate/Listener Regualr Fee||25 Jul,2019||USD 299.00|
|Accompanying Person Fee||19 Sep,2019||USD 200.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Delegate/Listener Registration Early Fee||28 Apr,2019||USD 799.00|
|Speaker Registration Early Fee||28 Apr,2019||USD 699.00|
|Poster Registration Early Fee||28 Apr,2019||USD 399.00|
|Student Delegate/Listener Early Fee||28 Apr,2019||USD 299.00|