43rd Annual UW Big Sky Radiology Conference in Memory of Virgil and Sharon Graves
43rd Annual UW Big Sky Radiology Conference in Memory of Virgil and Sharon Graves is organized by University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (UWSMPH) and will be held from Jan 13 - 16, 2019 at Big Sky Resort, Big Sky, Montana, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Radiologists in general diagnostic practice who are determining which radiologic tests to order and how to evaluate and manage their patients. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Explain the role of CT perfusion imaging for patient selection regarding reperfusion therapy and best practice implementation of comprehensive stroke evaluation.
• Outline a systematic approach to the diagnosis of fetal skeletal dysplasias and be able to construct a differential diagnosis from the US findings.
• Recognize how to interpret bone mineral density exams to determine patient's fracture risk and be familiar with the FRAX and Trabecular Bone Score.
• Comprehend how DOTATATE can be used as a theragnostic molecular agent in patients with neuroendocrine tumors.
• Identify current imaging recommendations for special breast cases.
• Summarize toxic and foriegn body ingestion diagnosis and management.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General Fee||12 Jan,2019||USD 850.00|
|Resident/Retired Fee||12 Jan,2019||USD 250.00|