41st Annual Aspen Conference on Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease: Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease and Small Bowel Transplantation
41st Annual Aspen Conference on Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease: Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease and Small Bowel Transplantation is organized by Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC) and will be held from Jul 15 - 19, 2019 at Viceroy Snowmass, Snowmass Village, Colorado, United States of America.
Family Practice, Gastroenterology, General Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Surgery
CME: Cincinnati Children’s designates this live activity for a maximum of 21.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABP MOC part 2: Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity, with individual assessments of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 18.25 MOC Part 2 Points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
The conference will focus on recent advances in the diagnosis and management of children with a wide variety of gastrointestinal diseases.
Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease
• Inflammatory bowel disease (diagnosis, genetics, complications and management)
• Diarrhea (acute and chronic)
• Celiac disease
• H. pylori
• Abdominal Pain/Irritable
• Bowel Syndrome
• Obesity and NAFLD/NASH
• TPN-associated cholestasis
• Allergic gastroenteropathies
• Motility disorders
• Short gut syndrome/NEC
• Gastroesophageal Reflux
• GI procedures
• Pancreatic disease/Cystic Fibrosis
Various aspects of small bowel transplantation
• Interim management
• Pre and Postoperative Care
• Long-term follow-up: Complications and outcomes
• Identify the risk factors, epidemiology and mechanisms of various pediatric gastrointestinal diseases
• Discuss the pathophysiology of pediatric gastrointestinal diseases
• Apply evidence-based principles of management of gastrointestinal diseases in children.
|Contact No. :||1-513-636-4200
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Practicing Physician Early Fee||01 Jul,2019||USD 705.00|
|Practicing Physician Conference Fee||14 Jul,2019||USD 795.00|
|Physicians in training, nurses, other clinical personnel Early Fee||01 Jul,2019||USD 585.00|
|Physicians in training, nurses, other clinical personnel Conference Fee||14 Jul,2019||USD 670.00|