3rd World Congress on Drug Discovery and Development - 2019 is organized by Arjyopa Healthcare and will be held from Nov 20 - 21, 2019 at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The 3rd World Congress on Drug Discovery and Development - 2019 maximizes the opportunity to interact with and learn from your peers from across the country and across the globe it held with the discussions of Pharmaceutical Research & Development, Translational Medicine, Regenerative Medicine, Enabling Technologies, Structural Biology, Drug Delivery & Targeting, Antiinfectives, Biologics, CNS Drug Discovery & Therapy, Diabetes and Obesity Drug Discovery & Therapy, Women's Health Drug Discovery & Therapy, Drug Discovery in Preclinical Research, Cardiovascular Drug Discovery & Therapy, Oncology, Process Chemistry and Drug Manufacturing, Pulmonary Drug Discovery & Therapy, Recent Advances in Patient Treatment and Care, Inflammation and Immunology, Innovative Drug Discovery and Nanotechnology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Proteomics & Bioinformatics, Pharmacogenomics, Protein and Peptide Sciences, Drug Metabolism, Hot Topics in Medicinal Chemistry, Medical Imaging, Hot Topics in HIV Research, In-silico Drug Design and in-silico screening, Combinatorial Chemistry, High-throughput Screening & Laboratory automation, Hot Topics in Drug Targets, Hot Topics in Natural Products, Stereoselective Synthesis of Bioactive Compounds, Recent Advances in Spectroscopy, Academic CRO/Industrial collaborations in drug discovery.
The scientific program will feature live workshops, interactive education sessions, B2B meetings, round-table discussions apart from the conventional plenary sessions, featured symposia, break out sessions and oral presentation sessions for abstracts and challenging cases. In addition, 3rd World Congress on Drug Discovery and Development - 2019 will feature live cases and interventional courses in an interactive format throughout the conference. Our endeavor is to provide a stimulating and thought-provoking scientific program.
Focus of the Conference:
• Get to the heart of why formulation and delivery strategies fail. Dissect the challenges before looking for concrete solutions.
• Discover how advances in the sector are impacting both large and small molecule drugs.
• Discover the latest innovations in drug delivery devices.
• Be inspired by innovative case studies and realise the potential impact on your formulation or delivery processes.
• Engage in the exciting event format, with round tables, panels, showcases, speed networking and multiple conference tracks.
• Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer-to peer round tables.
• Hear more perspectives in one place – from large medium and small organisations from pharma, biotech and academia.
• Discover how scientific formulation advancements are being implemented in practice.
• Understand how to develop the right formulation and delivery strategy with a strong scientific, clinical and commercial mind set.
• Explore tried and tested routes to improve bioavailability.
Who Should Attend:
The 3rd World Congress on Drug Discovery and Development- 2019, Mumbai offers a platform for the Researchers and experts both from Industry and Academia working in various sub domains of Drug Development ranging from FDI Guidelines to the advanced technologies and image analysis of future scope Pharmaceutical Research.
• Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
• Business Development Managers
• Chief Scientific Officers
• R&D Researchers from Biosimilar and Biologics Industries
• Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
• PhD Scholars
• Patent Attorneys
• Intellectual Property Attorneys
• Investment Analysts
• Association, Association presidents and professionals
• Drug development and discovery companies
• Formulation and Pharma Manufacturing companies
• Medical technology companies
• Universities and institutes
• Intellectual property and legal organizations
• Investors and financial services providers
• Bio-clusters and incubators
• Government and public support agencies
• Cosmetic companies
• Generic drugs and Biosimilars
• Pharmaceutical Research & Development
• Translational Medicine
• Regenerative Medicine
• Enabling Technologies
• Structural Biology
• Drug Delivery & Targeting
• CNS Drug Discovery & Therapy
• Cardiovascular Drug Discovery & Therapy
• Process Chemistry and Drug Manufacturing
• Recent Advances in Patient Treatment and Care
• Inflammation and Immunology
• Protein and Peptide Sciences
• Hot Topics in Medicinal Chemistry
• Hot Topics in HIV Research
• In-silico Drug Design and in-silico screening
• Combinatorial Chemistry
• High-throughput Screening & Laboratory automation
• Hot Topics in Drug Targets
• Hot Topics in Natural Products
• Stereoselective Synthesis of Bioactive Compounds
• Recent Advances in Spectroscopy
• Academic CRO/Industrial collaborations in drug discovery
• Innovative Drug Discovery and Nanotechnology
• Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
• Proteomics & Bioinformatics
|Contact No. :||09019542005
September 27, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General Category Early Fee||17 Jul,2019||INR 6,500.00|
|General Category Regular Fee||19 Nov,2019||INR 7,500.00|
|General Category Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||INR 8,500.00|
|Research Fellows Early Fee||19 Nov,2019||INR 5,500.00|
|Research Fellows Regular Fee||17 Jul,2019||INR 6,500.00|
|Research Fellows Onsite Fee||19 Nov,2019||INR 7,500.00|
|Students(UG, PG) Early Fee||17 Jul,2019||INR 4,700.00|
|Students(UG, PG) Regular Fee||19 Nov,2019||INR 5,700.00|
|Students(UG, PG) Onsite Fee||17 Jul,2019||INR 6,700.00|
|Industrial Participants Early Fee||19 Nov,2019||INR 12,000.00|
|Industrial Participants Regular Fee||17 Jul,2019||INR 14,000.00|
|Industrial Participants Onsite Fee||19 Nov,2019||INR 16,000.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news