3rd International Conference on Women Health and Breast Cancer is organized by Scientific Federation and will be held from May 30 - 31, 2019 at Park Inn By Radisson Nice Airport, Nice, Provence Alpes Cote, France.
The aim of the Women Health-2019 is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists by bringing together again the world class researchers, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Women Health and Breast Cancer.
The event will have 5-6 world level (Highly cited class) plenary speakers, established Keynote speakers, active Invited speakers and fresh contributed speakers. In addition, variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in audience.
We sincerely hope that Women Health-2019 serves as an international platform for meeting researchers from around the world, widen professional contact and create new opportunities, including establishing new collaborations.
Conference Objectives are:
• To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Women Health and Breast Cancer research and development.
• To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Women Health and Breast Cancer research and development.
• To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Women Health and Breast Cancer research and development.
• To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of Women Health and Breast Cancer research reforms.
• To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Women Health and Breast Cancer research and development.
• Breast Cancer Therapy
• Breast Cancer Surgery Choices
• Breast Cancer Rehabilitation/Survivorship
• Breast Cancer-Clinical Trails
• Metastatic Breast Cancer
• Oncology Rehabilitation for Breast Cancer
• Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
• Gynecology and Obstetrics
• Ovarian Cancer
• Cervical Cancer
• Endometrial Cancer
• Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
• Reproductive Health
• Contraception and Pre-Conception Counseling
• Heart Disease in Women
• Nutritional Supplements and Vitamin D
• Physical Activity and Dementia
• Stress Reduction and Mind/Body Connection through Yoga
• Immunization in Women
• Women Diabetes
• Lung Cancer in Women
• Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
• Women Health Issues
• The Debate Over Reproductive Rights
• Life Changing Realities of Teen Pregnancy
• The Cycle of Domestic Abuse
• Female Genital Mutilation
• Women Health Promotion
• Women Health Management and Statistics
|Contact No. :||077997 90002
November 29, 2018
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Delegate/Listener Registration Standard Fee||15 Apr,2019||USD 899.00|
|Delegate/Listener Registration Onsite Fee||30 May,2019||USD 999.00|
|Speakers Registration Standard fee||15 Apr,2019||USD 799.00|
|Speakers Registration Onsite Fee||30 May,2019||USD 899.00|
|Poster Registration Standard Fee||15 Apr,2019||USD 499.00|
|Poster Presentation Onsite Fee||30 May,2019||USD 599.00|
|Student Delegate/Listener Standard Fee||15 Apr,2019||USD 299.00|
|Student Delegate/Listener Onsite Fee||30 May,2019||USD 299.00|
|Accompanying Person Standard Fee||15 Apr,2019||USD 200.00|
|Accompanying Person Onsite Fee||30 May,2019||USD 200.00|