Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine 3-Day Continuing Medical Education Conference
3-Day Continuing Medical Education Conference is organized by Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (SOM) and will be held from Nov 14 - 16, 2019 at Kalahari Resorts Poconos, Pocono Manor, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
This continuing medical education program is designed to meet the educational needs of physicians in general practice, osteopathic family physicians, and other healthcare professionals who provide care to patients in a general practice environment.
Format: "LIVE" Onsite or Online
AOA Accreditation Statements:
RowanSOM designates this program for a maximum of 15 Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
NJAOPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™.
RowanSOM and NJAOPS are dedicated to refining and enhancing physicians’ knowledge to manage the changing needs of the healthcare system. These evidence-based lectures are structured to augment physician expertise with current guidelines, materials and recommendations, as well as up-to-date advances in medical treatment on specific topics.
• Recognize ways to discuss medication use and compliance with patients
• Implement appropriate dietary plans for patients during specific stages of pregnancy
• Summarize key components of a pre-participation sports physical examinations
• Discover common musculoskeletal complaints amongst the geriatric population / Demonstrate specific osteopathic techniques to treat disorders related to abdominal pain
• Review pertinent anatomy of the head and neck associated with headaches
• Explain key aspects of safe sex practices for the geriatric population
• Describe the physiologic changes affecting sexual function
• Review current STD screening guidelines and discuss treatment of commons STD’s
• Recognize common myths about use of vaping in place of smoking cigarettes
• Identify symptoms and signs that are concerning for bioterrorism
• Identify awareness of personality pathology symptoms in patients
• Recognize why patient engagement is important for quality-driven healthcare
• Demonstrate best practices in using a medical interpreter in the office
• Summarize key ways to use the patient’s story to assist in medical decision making for the patients
• Describe generational differences in epidemiology of common diseases and how this impacts patient care
Please note that the dates for the current AOA CME cycle started January 1, 2019 and ends December 31, 2021.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||856-556-7029
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||01 Sep,2019||USD 495.00|
|Registration Fee||13 Nov,2019||USD 595.00|
|On-Site Fee||14 Nov,2019||USD 695.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news