2nd International Conference on Pathology and Case Reports is organized by Scientific Federation and will be held from May 13 - 14, 2019 at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Course Description :
The aim of the Pathology-2019 is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and engineers by bringing together again the world-class researchers, International Communities, and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Pathology and Case Reports.
Conference Objectives are:
• To facilitate oppurtunities for networking, collabaration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowed leaders in Pthology and Case reports.
• To identify research and practice based innovations in Pathology and Case Reports.
• To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in Pathology and Case reports research reforms.
• To identify oppurtunities for evidence-based practice in Pathology and Case reports research and development.
Conference Highlights :
• Plant Pathology
• Veterinary Pathology
• Anatomical Pathology
• Clinical Pathology
• Oral Pathology
• Forensic Pathology
• Renal Pathology
• Neuro Pathology
• Surgical Pathology
• Digital Pathology
• Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
• Cancer pathology
• Blood pathology
• Molecular pathology
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+91-779-979-0002
January 25, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Delegate/Listener Registration Standard Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 899.00|
|Delegate/Listener Registration On Spot Fee||13 May,2019||USD 999.00|
|Speaker Registration Standard Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 799.00|
|Speaker Registration On Spot Fee||13 May,2019||USD 899.00|
|Student Delegate/Listener Standard Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 299.00|
|Student Delegate/Listener On Spot Fee||13 May,2019||USD 299.00|
|Poster Registration Standard Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 499.00|
|Poster Registration On Spot Fee||13 May,2019||USD 599.00|
|Accompanying Person Registration Fee||13 May,2019||USD 200.00|