2nd International Conference on Advanced Dentistry and Oral Health (ADOH 2019)
They are pleased to invite you to the 2nd International Conference on Advanced Dentistry and Oral Health (ADOH 2019) to be held from 28 - 29 December 2019 in President Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa.
The ADOH 2019 will be a state-of-the-art event with an extremely comprehensive scientific program on the latest advances & researches in various specialties of Dentistry and Oral Health, wherein most distinguished lineup of eminent keynote speakers from around the globe will lead a dynamic scientific program of plenary sessions, symposia and hands-on workshops to share their expertise with our audience.
“Dental Education & Innovation Transfer, Together!” is the driving theme of the ADOH 2019, which will most definitely be reflected in the conference program, where we expect a remarkable turnout of world-renowned speakers. The dental industry will bring the latest technologies and practices in Dentistry over the course of this three-day dental event.
The recent advances in Dentistry, oral health and technology are benefiting patients as well as dental practitioners with the knowledge and technology required to provide advanced treatment options like Laser, Aesthetic Dentistry, Dental Materials, Digital Dentistry, TMD, Sleep Disorders, Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Snoring, Periodontics, Prosthodontics,Orthodontics and Implant Dentistry and many more.
Attendees at ADOH 2019 will have unique opportunity to meet with leaders of the Dental and Oral Health profession from around the globe to discuss all of the scientific and technical breakthroughs that are changing the landscape of dentistry and fulfill their continuing education and professional development requirements. We will keep you regularly updated through our newsletters, email alerts, and social media.
Why should I attend the ADOH 2019 Conference?
• Be part of the dental profession’s international conference – where the world of dentistry meets. Learn from global experts and leaders in the dental and oral health field as they share the latest research and findings.
• Listen to global perspectives on the profession’s hot topics – reflecting low to high resource experiences.
• Discover new ways of thinking and the latest research to inform how you practice – over 70% of delegates said gaining new knowledge was a key benefit of attending.
• Make new contacts – over 80% of delegates cited networking as one of the main benefits of attending the conference.
• Connect with colleagues globally through social media: #ADOH
• Hear about developments across all areas of specialism – your own and others. Explore the latest innovations and services at the Conference.
• Take the opportunity to visit Cape Town, breathe in fresh breezes and soak up the sun on a stretch of pristine white beaches and the gloriously chilly Atlantic Sea captivate your senses, providing a pleasing environment to its colorful
• Community Dentistry
• Cosmetic Dentistry
• Dental Implantology
• Dental Materials
• Digital Dentistry
• Esthetic Dentistry
• Forensic Dentistry
• Geriatric Dentistry
• Neuroscience / TMD
• Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Snoring
• Operative Dentistry
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Oral Cancer
• Oral Anesthesiology
• Oral Medicine
• Oral Pathology
• Oral Radiology
• Oral Surgery
• Pediatric Dentistry
• Preventive Dentistry
• Restorative Dentistry
|Contact No. :||1-214-275-9747
September 30, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Speaker/Delegate Registration - Late and Onsite Fee||28 Dec,2019||USD 899.00|
|Young Dentist - Late and Onsite Fee||28 Dec,2019||USD 699.00|
|Dental Hygienist/Nurse - Late and Onsite Fee||28 Dec,2019||USD 599.00|
|1-Day Conference - Late and Onsite Fee||28 Dec,2019||USD 399.00|
|Student Delegate - Late and Onsite Fee||28 Dec,2019||USD 399.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Speaker/Delegate Registration - Early Fee||10 Oct,2019||USD 699.00|
|Speaker/Delegate Registration - Regular Fee||28 Nov,2019||USD 799.00|
|Young Dentist - Early Fee||10 Oct,2019||USD 499.00|
|Young Dentist - Regular Fee||28 Nov,2019||USD 599.00|
|Dental Hygienist/Nurse - Early Fee||10 Oct,2019||USD 399.00|
|Dental Hygienist/Nurse - Regular Fee||28 Nov,2019||USD 499.00|
|1-Day Conference - Early Fee||10 Oct,2019||USD 299.00|
|1-Day Conference - Regular Fee||28 Nov,2019||USD 349.00|
|Student Delegate - Early Fee||10 Oct,2019||USD 199.00|
|Student Delegate - Regular Fee||28 Nov,2019||USD 299.00|