2nd International Biotechnology Conference is organized by Thinkershub AB and will be held from Apr 03 - 05, 2019 at Chalmers Conference Centre, Gothenburg, Vastra Gotaland County, Sweden.
The target audience for this medical event is Academicians, Advanced Medical Technology Researchers, Agricultural Researchers, Analytical and Life Science Systems Researchers, Animal Medicine Researchers, Biochemistry Professionals, Biomedical Researchers, Biomolecular Researchers, Bioprocessing Professionals, Chemical Engineers, Clinical Data Management Researchers, Clinical Pharmacology Researchers, Clinical Research Professionals, Environmental Mutagen Researchers, Experimental Biology Researchers, Food Safety Professionals, Gene Therapy Researchers, Genetic Researchers, Healthcare Industries Professionals, Life Science Professionals, Marine Bioproducts Professionals, Medical Diagnostics Manufacturers, Medical Writers, Microbiology Researchers, Molecular Biology Researchers, Molecular Imaging Researchers, Nutrition Researchers
Patent Officers, Pharmaceutical Education Staff, Pharmaceutical Industry Members, Pharmaceutical Scientists, PhD Students, Plant Biology Researchers, Plasma Proteome Researchers, Regulatory Affairs Professionals, Regulatory and Clinical Scientists, Research Quality Assurance Members, Research Scientists, Statisticians, Patent & Trademark Officers, Veterinary Medical Researchers.
Aim of the conference:
• To discuss the advancing knowledge and latest techniques in fields of biomedicine, crop improvement, renewable chemicals, polymer biotechnology, synthetic biology, novel enzymes, food ingredients, biofuels, environmental protection/remediation, biopharmaceuticals and biopesticide production.
• Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas of biotechnology and related scientific fields.
• Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in Europe, USA, Asia, UK, Sweden and globally.
• Providing opportunities for young researchers for their professional development.
• Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled, providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent advances in biotech research.
• Global voice - To bring solidarity and cooperation across the profession in collaboration with other stakeholders.
• Advances in biotechnology
• Animal biotechnology
• Bioethics and biotechnology
• Biomass and bioenergy
• Bioprocess and fermentation technology
• Biotechnology and healthcare
• Biotechnology and intellectual property rights
• Biotechnology and medicine
• Biotechnology entrepreneurship
• Environmental biotechnology
• Enzyme technology
• Food biotechnology
• Genetics and biotechnology
• Marine biotechnology
• Microbial biotechnology
• Plant and forest biotechnology
• Stem cell biotechnology
Why you should attend conference/lectures:
• To sharpen your skills
• Meet Experts & Influencers Face to Face
• Networking Opportunities
• Learning In a New Space
• Break Out of Your Comfort Zone
• New Tips & Tactics
• The Energy of Like-Minded Individuals
• The Serendipity of the Random Workshop
• Invest In Yourself
• Have Fun
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.