2nd Global summit on Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine (STRM) is organized by Scientific Federation and will be held from Jun 06 - 08, 2019 at Hotel Novotel Berlin Am Tiergarten, Berlin, Germany.
On behalf of the Organizing and Advisory Committee we take great pleasure in welcoming academic scientists, researchers, research scholars, students and experts of application fields to Berlin, Germany for the 2nd edition of Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine conference to foster the progress in the field by contributing with your expertise to what promises to be a very comprehensive and exciting meeting, and to enjoy the immense unique artistic heritage and wonderful landscape of Germany.
2nd Global Summit on Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine (STRM-2019), which will be held during June 06-08, 2019 at Berlin, Germany Working with the theme of “Recent Advancements in Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine’’ is now an established event, attracting global participant’s intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of Stem Cell, Tissue Engineering, Oncology and related research and latest developments.
The aim of the STRM-2019 is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and engineers by bringing together again the world class researchers, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine.|
• To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Stem Cell &
• To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine research and development.
• To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Global Strategy on Stem Cell & Regenerative
Medicine research and development reforms.
• Stem Cells
• Tissue Engineering
• Regenerative medicine: Past, present and future
• Cancer Stem Cells & Cancer Therapy
• Regenerative Medicine
• Stem Cell Therapy
• Regenerative Treatment Models
• Cell Therapy and Cryopreservation
• Applications in Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering
• Hematologic Oncology
• Bioengineering Therapeutics
• Cell Science and Stem Cell Research
• 3D Bioprinting & Biofabrication
• Cell Biology
• Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
• Medical Oncology
• Stem Cell Transplantation
• Re Programming Stem Cells & Computational Stem Cell Biology
• Immunological Challenges for Stem Cells
• Stem Cell Apoptosis and Signal Transduction
• Tissue Regeneration & Preservation
|Contact No. :||7799790001
May 15, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Delegate/Listener On spot Registration||06 Jun,2019||USD 999.00|
|Delegate/Listener Registration Standard Fee||15 Apr,2019||USD 899.00|
|Poster On spot Registration||06 Jun,2019||USD 599.00|
|Speaker On spot Registration||06 Jun,2019||USD 899.00|
|Student Delegate On spot Registration||06 Jun,2019||USD 299.00|
|Poster Registration Standard Fee||15 Apr,2019||USD 499.00|
|Accompanying Person On spot Registration||06 Jun,2019||USD 200.00|