2nd Global Forum on Cancer Therapy and Research is organized by Genoteq Healthcare and will be held from Oct 28 - 30, 2019 at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
Academicians, healthcare professionals, oncologists, radiologists, chemotherapists, cancer professionals, physicians, pathologists, medical practitioners, diagnostic laboratory professionals, hematologists, students, industry professionals.
Theme: Enlightening latest advancements in cancer diagnosis and therapy.
Inivos is a group which had expertise in organizing conferences which are powered with knowledge, experience and amazing people and to provide opportunities for B2B event organizers. By gathering expert speakers and leading professionals and providing them with strategic knowledge and growth opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class Scientists. The intending participants can confirm their participation by registering for the conference along with your colleagues. Avail the delegate early bird offer.
• Diagnosis and therapy of cancer
• Epidemiology and prevention
• Healthcare delivery
• Public policy issues, ethics and confidentiality
• Research into care at the end of life
• Living with and beyond cancer: physical, psychological and social impacts and their management
• Cancer cell and model system
• Molecular and cellular mechanisms of oncogenesis and tumor suppression
• Breast Cancer research
• Clinical oncology
• Recent advances in drug discovery and therapy
• Pediatric oncology
• Metastatic cancer
• Nuclear medicine
Why to Attend?
• Experience the energy and excitement associated with the patient care
• Provide educational opportunities for those with interest towards Cancer research
• Identify strategies to account for drug combinations early in development
• Meet prospective partners and identify in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities
• Learn about overcoming resistance in targeted therapies
• As an educational opportunity and may provide the latest knowledge, research update, and discussions on a variety of topics related to patient care and safety
• Apply essential skills needed to maintain enduring relationships with people with cancer
|Contact No. :||4693420402
September 15, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Gold Pass Late and Onsite Fee||28 Oct,2019||USD 1299.00|
|Silver Pass Late and Onsite Fee||28 Oct,2019||USD 1149.00|
|Bronze Pass Late and Onsite Fee||28 Oct,2019||USD 999.00|
|Student Pass Late and Onsite Fee||28 Oct,2019||USD 499.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Gold Pass Regular Fee||15 Jun,2019||USD 1199.00|
|Silver Pass Regular Fee||15 Jun,2019||USD 1049.00|
|Bronze Pass Regular Fee||15 Jun,2019||USD 899.00|
|Student Pass Regular Fee||15 Jun,2019||USD 349.00|