2nd European Congress on Dentistry & Oral Health is organized by Cenetri Publishing Group and will be held from Mar 25 - 27, 2019 at Prague, Czech Republic.
The target audience for this medical event is Dental Surgeons, Principal Dentist’s, Dental Nurses, Orthodontists, Periodontics, Dentists, Dental and Oral Health Researchers, Faculty and Students, Dental and Oral Health Associations, Societies and Universities, Dental or Oral Hygienists & Therapists, Dental Treatment Coordinators, Dental Partners or Owners, Dental Instruments Wholesalers, Dealers & Distributors, Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies, Procurement and Management teams from Corporate Dental Organizations, Dental Business/Practice Managers.
Conference Theme: "Advancements in Oral Care & Dental Health through New Innovative Approaches"
The conference will bring together EU and other international representatives from academics, Clinical, society, public authorities, research and other relevant areas to explore and discuss novel research, latest Opportunities and strengths related to Dental Research towards contemporary therapeutics and restorative approaches in oral health.
The conference will comprise:
1. Keynote speeches by Eminent Educators and Professionals;
2. Expert reviews on the challenges in Dental & Oral Health as Plenary oral Talks;
3. An update on the work of the European Dental System by local Societies as Special Sessions ;
4. Expert presentations by practitioners (entrepreneurs, executives, consultants, policy makers) based on systematic reflections on their experience as hands on workshops,
5. Interactive Working Groups for gathering your views at Networking sessions.
6. Interactive and knowledge sharing Young Research Forums.
• Endodontics, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics
• Prosthodontics And Periodontology
• Dentistry: Tools And Techniques
• Dental Therapeutics And Pharmacology
• Dental Anesthesiology
• Future Trends In Dentistry
• Recent treatment approaches in Dentistry
• Technology application in Dentistry
• Esthetic Dentistry
• Pediatric Dentistry
• Forensic Dentistry
• Preventive dentistry
• Operative Dentistry
• Digital Dentistry and 3D Imaging
• Sports Dentistry
• Cosmetic Dentistry
• Geriatric Dentistry
• Green Dentistry
• Current Concepts In Oral Health
• Oral Health And Biology
• Salivary Biology
• Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
• Oral Cancer
• Tooth Biology
• Oral Microbiology
• Oral Pathology, Radiology And Medicine
• Nutrition and Oral Health
• Dental and Oral Care
• Dental ergonomics
• Dental And Craniofacial Genetics
• Dental And Oral Abnormalities
• Dental Surgery
• Dental Nursing
• Dental Hygiene
• Dental Sleep Medicine
• Dental Implants
• Dental Materials
• Dental Marketing
• Dental Practice Management
Reasons to Attend:
• Networking Opportunities: Dental conferences offer opportunities for dentists to meet and share their experiences. This promotes best practices within their dental career. Dental conferences promote collaboration among dental professionals.
• Educational Opportunities: Whether you are a student or an experienced dentist, you stand a chance of learning something new by attending a dental conference. You will be able to get insights about new trends and practices that can positively influence your career. Attending a dental conference can open you up to newmethod of dental practice.
• Experimenting: Exhibits at a trade show give dentists a chance to see, feel, try, and learn about new products. Dentists say the exhibits also provide the opportunity for face-to-face chats with company representatives who are knowledgeable about the new products.
• Certifications and Training: Dental and oral Health Conferences provides certificates which add on their professional experience in the industry.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 (563) 447-3392
+1 (563) 44
+1 (563) 447-3392
+1 (563) 447-2447
December 26, 2018
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Other Foreign Countries Delegates Conference Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 849.00|
|Other Foreign Countries Delegates Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 899.00|
|Other Foreign Countries Practitioners Conference Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 799.00|
|Other Foreign Countries Practitioners Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 849.00|
|Other Foreign Countries Academicians Conference Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 749.00|
|Other Foreign Countries Academicians Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 799.00|
|Other Foreign Countries Students / Research Scholars Conference Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 449.00|
|Other Foreign Countries Students / Research Scholars Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 499.00|
|Prague and other Czech Republic States Delegates Conference Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 749.00|
|Prague and other Czech Republic States Delegates Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 799.00|
|Prague and other Czech Republic States Practitioners Conference Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 699.00|
|Prague and other Czech Republic States Practitioners Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 749.00|
|Prague and other Czech Republic States Academicians Conference Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 649.00|
|Prague and other Czech Republic States Academicians Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 699.00|
|Prague and other Czech Republic States Students / Research Scholars Conference Fee||10 Dec,2018||USD 349.00|
|Prague and other Czech Republic States Students / Research Scholars Late and Onsite Fee||25 Mar,2019||USD 399.00|
|Accompanying Person Fee||24 Mar,2019||USD 349.00|
|Video Presentation Fee||24 Mar,2019||USD 299.00|
|E - Poster Fee||24 Mar,2019||USD 99.00|