2nd Annual Pharma Packaging, Labelling, Serialisation, Track and Trace 2019 is organized by Virtue Insight and will be held on Sep 19, 2019 at Kohinoor Continental, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Who Should Attend:
CEO’s, CTO’s, CIO’s, Presidents, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Scientific Advisors, Consultants of:
• Pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors
• Healthcare professionals
• Serialization, Track, and Trace – Solution providers
• Brand – protection, enforcement, security, integrity and management companies
• Drug regulatory agencies, customs, and police
• Intergovernmental organizations (IGOs) involved in healthcare and IPR protection
• Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) active in healthcare
• Patients’ representatives
• Healthcare research organizations
• Pharmaceutical associations
• Anti-counterfeiting organizations
• Packaging, labeling and converting companies
• Authentication technology suppliers
• Anti-counterfeiting service suppliers – IP specialists, investigators, lawyers
Growth of international free trade and inadequate drug regulation have led to the expansion of trade in counterfeit drugs worldwide. Fraudulent drugs harm or kill millions around the world and inflict serious damage on the brand names and bottom lines of major pharmaceutical manufacturers. Although less developed markets have long been their stronghold, pharma counterfeiters are now using digital channels to penetrate developed countries, where traditional physical drug distribution networks are well protected. Companies have plowed billions of euros into defensive measures, but their efforts haven’t slowed counterfeiters. Common anti-counterfeiting tactics block about half of the fake drugs, at most. New regulatory initiatives, meanwhile, leave large gaps for criminals to exploit. Technological protection is seen to be the best way to avoid this problem. Different technologies came into existence like overt, covert, and track and trace technologies.
This review emphasizes ideal technological characteristics, existing anti-counterfeit technologies, and their adoption in different countries. Developed countries like the USA have implemented RFID while the European trend is towards 2D barcodes. The Indian government is getting sensitized about the extent of the problem and has formulated rules mandating barcodes. Even the pharmaceutical companies have been employing these technologies in order to detain illegitimate drugs in their supply chain.
This conference overviews and integrates the business and technical problems that pharmaceutical companies should be aware of in order to fight the major global problem of counterfeit medicines. In addition to discussion of the problems, this conference addresses serialisation; track and trace analytical techniques scientists use to detect counterfeits and identifying solutions to the threat of counterfeit medical products. It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming you to “2nd Annual Pharma Packaging, Labelling, Serialisation, Track and Trace 2019.
Key Themes Discussed:-
• Getting ready for 2022: Meeting your needs requirements, and planning for interoperability
• Industries used case scenario on serialization success and failure
• Facilitate government industry info and data sharing
• Gaining insights about the industry if it is ready for emergent technologies to tackle counterfeiting
• Efforts to secure your products from illegal counterfeiting and catching the counterfeiters
• Current scenario of anti-counterfeiting in India for the pharmaceuticals products
• Importance of implementing serialization and track & trace to your pharmaceuticals production
• Major benefit of adopting to a new specialized software’s which manages high level of serialization complexity
• Streamlining your anti-counterfeiting data, processes, and systems with the help of emerging technologies
• Collaborating with partners to effectively combat counterfeiting and protect their products
• Addressing global standards to develop and design supply-chain visibility and security solutions
• Locating key events in your supply chain and track flagged events
• Designing your packaging and labelling which is more secure and attractive to your clients and the consumers
• Considering patient adherence and patient persistence as part of the packaging and labeling
• Regulatory Serialization – Key to control your business activity and the changes you have to follow on your production line with the least amount of disruption.
• Recent decision by the drug testing advisory board
• Understanding the global regulatory developments and updates
• Recent evolving regulatory frameworks in India – Compared with RoW
• Be part of a major networking opportunity
Why Should You Attend?
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference.
|Contact No. :||+91 44 42108101
+91 44 42108101
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|1 Delegate Early Fee||06 Aug,2019||INR 10,000.00|
|1 Delegate Standard Fee||19 Sep,2019||INR 15,000.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news