3rd Global Aesthetics Conference is organized by Global Aesthetics Conference (GAC) and will be held from Oct 31 - Nov 03, 2019 at Loews Miami Beach Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of those Board Certified or Board Eligible in Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, and Oculoplastic Surgery, and Allied Health Professionals working directly with one of those specialists.
The purpose of this activity is to build bridges of educational cooperation between the different core specialists involved in the treatment of the aesthetic patient. This is particularly important as we expand this mission to other parts of the world by inviting lecturers from around the globe to participate.
There are no true multi-speciality educational sessions with prominent educators from each field brought together for technique discussions and knowledge sharing anywhere else. This symposium will be unique in that it will bring an international audience to Miami and will be the knot to provide a truly multi-disciplinary environment with fairly equal representation among the specialities involved. This is the only educational venue that features the best and brightest in the fields of dermatology, facial plastic surgery, oculoplastic surgery, and plastic surgery. Our educational programs run a gamut that includes specific technique discussions, emerging technology, discussion of complications and non-invasive alternatives to surgery.
To build a bridge of knowledge between similar specialties, that should involve cross-training for best practice and outcomes.
At the conclusion of this symposium, the participant should be able to:
• Compare options for skin rejuvenation through the use of modern lasers and other skin tightening devices, fillers, injectables, and minimally invasive lifting techniques
• Estimate which patient are better candidates for surgical rejuvenation versus which may benefit from non-invasive approaches
• Distinguish various face lifting techniques as they relate to anatomy
• Demonstrate an improved understanding of how to avoid common problems with Rhinoplasty
• Differentiate the various approaches to blepharoplasty and browlifting to determine which technique is best suited for the patient
• Assess controversial topics in facial aesthetic surgery for more informed decisions as related to patient outcomes
• Explain breast augmentation and methods to combine implants and lipo filling
• Discuss the truths and limitations utilizing injectable fillers and non-invasive devices
• Discuss refinements in Abdominoplasty and Brachioplasty in the non-massive weight loss patient
The Top 14 Reasons to Attend Global Aesthetics in South Beach in 2019:
• The Premiere Multi-Specialty International Aesthetic meeting in the world
• From the creators of Vegas Cosmetic Surgery and the American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting
• International All-Star Faculty representing four specialties
• Held at one of the leading venues in Miami Beach – The Loews South Beach
• Over 100 exhibitors featuring the latest technologies
• Learn & earn 31+ CME Credits
• Halloween on Lincoln Avenue – “A near Mardi-Gras” experience!
• Latest International perspective on Fillers and Toxins
• Updates on latest advances in non-invasive techniques and technology
• Advanced Rhinoplasty track
• Facial rejuvenation surgery update
• Recent advances in Buttock Enhancement and Feminine Wellness
• Practice Management and Marketing 2019 and beyond – make sure to bring your office staff
• Breast & Body session featuring a panel of international experts
|Contact No. :||904-309-6264
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician (MD, DO) - Standard Fee||30 Sep,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Physician (MD, DO) - Onsite Fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 1295.00|
|Advanced Provider (PA, NP) - Standard Fee||30 Sep,2019||USD 995.00|
|Advanced Provider (PA, NP) - Onsite Fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Clinical Staff (RN, LVN, LPN, OFFICE STAFF) - Standard Fee||30 Sep,2019||USD 895.00|
|Clinical Staff (RN, LVN, LPN, OFFICE STAFF) - Onsite Fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 995.00|
|Industry (Non-exhibitors) - Standard Fee||30 Sep,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Industry (Non-exhibitors) - Onsite Fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 1295.00|
|Resident/Fellow - Standard Fee||30 Sep,2019||USD 600.00|
|Resident/Fellow - Onsite Fee||31 Oct,2019||USD 600.00|