24th Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) is organized by European Hematology Association (EHA), MCI Group and will be held from Jun 13 - 16, 2019 at Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands.
Join us at the 24th
Attend the premier hematology congress in Europe from June 13-16, 2019 in Amsterdam. The 24th Congress of EHA will offer you a program that includes every subspecialty in hematology, as well as networking opportunities with experts from all around the world.
The EHA Congress is a forum for original data, hematological innovation and evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance. The congress also provides Satellite Symposia, Updates-in-Hematology and an exhibition organized by pharmaceutical companies, national and international non-profits. The program provides a comprehensive overview of hematology while still being easy to navigate.
After six years, the EHA Annual Congress is coming back to The Netherlands. We are happy to come back to RAI Amsterdam, located only six minutes by train from Schiphol Airport and fifteen minutes from Amsterdam Central Station.
The EHA Annual Congress is a forum for
• original unpublished data,
• sharing ideas about hematological innovation, as well as for
• disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance.
Hematologists and affiliated professionals will be able to:
• Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to diagnosis and treatment for hematologic diseases.
• Access the latest results on clinical and translational research in hematologic disorders.
• Be updated on emerging innovative techniques, diagnostic tools and risk-assessment strategies in hematology and its subspecialties.
• Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national hematology societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.
|Contact No. :||+31 (0)70 3020 099
March 01, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member (Junior and Regular) - Regular Fee||31 May,2019||EUR 790.00|
|Member - Regular Fee||31 May,2019||EUR 555.00|
|Junior Member - Regular Fee||31 May,2019||EUR 125.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member (Junior and Regular) - Early Fee||10 May,2019||EUR 610.00|
|Member - Early Fee||10 May,2019||EUR 385.00|
|Junior Member - Early Fee||10 May,2019||EUR 125.00|