Mayo Clinic Endocrine Update 2019 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Feb 11 - 15, 2019 at The Fairmont Orchid, Big Island, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is endocrinologists, endocrine surgeons and interested internists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 23.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Designed for endocrinologists and interested internists and surgeons, this course addresses gaps in medical knowledge and barriers in clinical practice to improve the outcomes of patients with endocrine and metabolic disorders. Topics span the full range of endocrinology through lectures, debates, panel discussions, clinicopathologic sessions, clinical pearls sessions, informal breakfast roundtable discussions and small-group discussions with experts. Attendees have plenty of opportunity for interaction with the course faculty, who are selected for their expertise and clinical acumen.
• Case-based, interactive model that highlights multidisciplinary sessions in endocrine diseases and endocrine cancers, laboratory testing, disorders of calcium and bone, diabetes and obesity.
• Clinically relevant education from perspectives in surgery, psychology, laboratory medicine, medical oncology, gynecology, etc.
• Opportunities to interact with course faculty during breakfast roundtable discussion and small group discussions.
• Apply what you learn immediately into your practice.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Identify the patient with thyroid cancer that would benefit from less aggressive treatment as determined from pathology findings.
• Recognize the patient that would benefit from Medical Oncology consultation for the management of advanced thyroid cancer.
• Apply novel diabetes technology in the management of diabetes.
• Demonstrate recent guidelines in their practice for the management of hypoparathyroidism.
• Recognize factors and treatment options for the management of the patient gaining weight after bariatric surgery.
Time: 06:30am to 12:30pm
Full Fee: MD, DO, Scientist: USD 1099.0,
Reduced Fee: Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retired: USD 950.0
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|M.D., DO, Scientist - Registration Fee||10 Feb,2019||USD 1099.00|
|Resident, Fellow, NP,PA, Allied Health Professional - Registration Fee||10 Feb,2019||USD 950.00|