21st Annual Breast Imaging and Interventions Update is organized by Educational Symposia (ESI) and will be held from Nov 01 - 03, 2019 at Hotel Del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton, Coronado, California, United States of America.
The course is designed for practicing radiologists who wish a comprehensive review and update of breast imaging and breast interventions. The course is also appropriate for radiology residents, fellows, technologists, and nurses involved in breast imaging.
The University of California, San Diego School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of California, San Diego School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Technologists: This activity is approved for credit by the ASRT for 17.5 hours in Category A CE Credit, provided it is completed as designed.
The Breast Imaging and Interventions Update will provide a practical overview of breast imaging and interventions by leaders in the field. Subjects being covered include: diagnosis of breast pathology using mammography, ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging; interventional procedures including core biopsies of breast imaging and current trends optimizing your breast imaging program. Also, included will be MR and digital breast tomosynthesis case reviews.
Attendees should, at the completion of this course, be able to:
• Discuss the controversies in breast cancer screening.
• Create imaging protocols in young patients.
• Describe the role of breast core biopsy and imaging histologic correlation in evaluating suspicious breast imaging findings.
• Discuss current issues in the management of breast cancer.
• Recognize the current breast cancer economics and medical legal implications of breast imaging.
• Explain new technologies in breast imaging including full field digital mammography, digital breast tomosynthesis, ultrasound and MRI.
|Contact No. :||813-806-1000
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians, Scientists, Company Representatives Fee||01 Nov,2019||USD 700.00|
|Residents *, Fellows *, Active Military *, VA Physicians * Fee||01 Nov,2019||USD 495.00|
|P.A., Technologists, Retired Physicians fee||01 Nov,2019||USD 495.00|