20th Perioperative Exercise Testing & Training Society (POETTS) Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) Course is organized by Evidence Based Perioperative Medicine (EBPOM) and will be held from May 15 - 16, 2019 at The Montague on the Gardens, London, England, United Kingdom. This CPD Conference has been approved for a maximum of 10 points.
Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing For Pre-operative Assessment Course
• Accredited for training by the POETT Society
• Only 40 delegate places per course
• Faculty to Delegate ratio 1:4
• Lectures, small group tutorials and workshops
• Underlying Physiology
• Test Interpretation
• Respiratory and Cardiac abnormalities
• Testing Practicalities
• Setting up a new service
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44(0)20 8298 9911
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £595.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|