2019 Virginia Bariatric Society Annual Spring Conference is organized by VCU Health and will be held from May 03 - 05, 2019 at Kingsmill Resort, Williamsburg, Virginia, United States of America.
Academic/Research, Anesthesiology, Bariatric Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Dieticians, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, General Practice, General Surgery, Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Practitioner, Nutrition, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Psychiatry, Psychology, Public Health, Statisticians, Women's Health
VCU Health Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Interdisciplinary annual meeting where approximately 80 to 100 physicians, surgeons and health allied professionals including nurses, nurse-practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, health psychologists and others gather to deepen knowledge and review the latest recommendations for the medical and surgical care for patients with obesity and metabolic diseases and to learn from various experts and each other how to find new ways to improve patient centered outcomes. The meeting consists of an Interdisciplinary Health Session on Friday afternoon, and sessions on Saturday AM till about 2 pm, a Dinner Talk on Saturday eve and a final Session on Sunday AM.
• Recommend the pursuit of investigations both in the clinic and laboratory
• Analyze concepts, information and experience pertaining to bariatric surgery
• Establish and promote guidelines for patient selection and care
• Validate improved perioperative and long-term care of bariatric patients to reduce patient risk
• Integrate educational programs between physicians, allied health professionals and administration
• Rate and evaluate outcome studies and quality assurance of bariatric surgery
|Contact No. :||(800) 762-6161
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Guests (no CME/nonmember) Online Fee||02 May,2019||USD 150.00|
|Guests (no CME/nonmember) On site Fee||03 May,2019||USD 160.00|
|Physician (VBS Member) Online Fee||02 May,2019||USD 200.00|
|Physician (VBS Member) On site Fee||03 May,2019||USD 250.00|
|Integrated Health Online Fee||02 May,2019||USD 90.00|
|Integrated Health On site Fee||03 May,2019||USD 100.00|
|Trainee Online Fee||02 May,2019||USD 90.00|
|Trainee On site Fee||03 May,2019||USD 90.00|