2019 Midwest Regional Pain Interest Group (Mr. Pig) is organized by University of Kansas Medical Center (KUMC) and will be held from Aug 09 - 11, 2019 at KU Med - Health Education Building (HEB), Kansas City, Kansas, United States of America.
• APRN, RN, LPN
• Other Health Care Professional
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ : 8.75 Credit(s)
CNE-APRN/RN/LPN AHEC West : 10.50 Hour(s)
The MR PIG has been a longstanding regional pain meeting for basic and clinical researchers. The meeting is very trainee-friendly and is an excellent chance to connect with pain researchers in the Midwest.
• Arrange a peer network among fellow pain researchers.
• Describe new technological approaches in pain research.
• Discuss current clinical studies and trials in pain research
• Plan to network with NIH program officials associated with pain research
• Describe new advances in alternative non-opioid approaches to pain control
• Identify the breadth of pain control resources and research in Kansas City
• Identify promising trainees in the field of pain research
• Plan to communicate their scientific research through a poster presentation.
• Plan to communicate scientific advances through oral presentations and networking.
|Contact No. :||+ 9135740890
July 15, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Registration Fee||08 Aug,2019||USD 125.00|
|APRN, RN, LPN Registration Fee||08 Aug,2019||USD 125.00|
|Other Health Care Professional Registration Fee||08 Aug,2019||USD 125.00|
|Student Registration Fee||08 Aug,2019||USD 50.00|
AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport,
560 Westport Rd,
Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America 64111,
InterContinental Kansas City At The Plaza,
401 Ward Pkwy,
Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America 64112,