2019 Healthcare Transformation Survival Seminar is organized by UK HealthCare CECentral and will be held on Jun 20, 2019 at Carol Knicely Conference Center, Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Physician, Physician Assistant, Nurse, Nurse APN, Health Administrator, Health IT Professional, Insurance Professional/Associate, Psychologist, & Public Health Professional.
This event will explore: MACRA Year 3, Implementing Quality Improvement in your Practice, Quality Measure Improvement, Improving Quality through Feedback Report Alignment, Telehealth, HIPAA Security Risk Analysis and Vulnerability Scanning, Promoting Interoperability, and Health Information Exchange.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Explain the changes in health care reporting and reimbursements brought about by MACRA legislation
• Identify ways to implement Quality Improvement in your practice
• Review how to implement quality measure improvement in your organization
• Determine how to improve quality through feedback report alignment
• Discuss Medicaid and Hospital Promoting Interoperability Program
• Describe why a HIPAA Security Risk Analysis and Vulnerability Scan is needed in your practice
• Explain the state of telehealth in Kentucky and how this can be implemented in your practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||859.257.5320
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|CST - Clinicians/Practice Representatives/Non-profit organizations Fee||20 Jun,2019||USD 35.00|
|Vendors and Non-Practice Representatives Fee||20 Jun,2019||USD 75.00|