2019 DIA-NIFDS Workshop: Science Based Drug Development and Approval is organized by Drug Information Association (DIA) and will be held from Aug 21 - 22, 2019 at Chungbuk C&V Center, Chongju, Chungchongbuk, South Korea.
Who should attend?
• Industry professionals in Pharmaceuticals involved in Research & Development, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs and Clinical Studies
• Regulators and personnel from Health Authorities and Ministries
• Academia and Researchers
For small molecule drugs, the path to a marketed drug is arduous and because of its complexity, drug discovery and development is widely recognized as one of the most financially risky endeavors and a major challenge for the biomedical industry. The discovery and development process for biologics even more complexed path, and success is far from certain.
In recent times biologics too have attracted much attention primarily because the commercial potential of biologics is very promising and is delivering a better overall economic return than small molecule drugs.
Highlights & Features:
• Anticancer and Pediatric Drugs Development
• Modelling and Simulation in Drug Development
• Regualtion for Cell and Gene Therapy Products
• CMC for Small Molecules and Biologics
• Bioanalysis in Drug Development
• With this backdrop DIA-NIFDS, jointly brings to you a Workshop on Science Based Drug Development and Approval- Small Molecule and Biologics.
• During the two days this unique workshop would encompass topics covering the spectrum of Small molecules and Biologics and keys must know from early stage development.
• Be a part of the series of strategic discussions on current regulatory landscape in NIFDS and FDA and Industry perspectives from experts who have hands on experiences.
|Contact No. :||+82 (0)10 9273 4910
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Industry - Non-Member - Early Fee||21 Jul,2019||KRW 300000.00|
|Industry - Non-Member - Standard Fee||20 Aug,2019||KRW 400000.00|
|Industry - Non-Member - Onsite Fee||21 Aug,2019||KRW 450000.00|
|Industry - Member - Early Fee||21 Jul,2019||KRW 250000.00|
|Industry - Member - Standard Fee||20 Aug,2019||KRW 350000.00|
|Industry - Member - Onsite Fee||21 Aug,2019||KRW 400000.00|
|Academia - Early Fee||21 Jul,2019||KRW 200000.00|
|Academia - Standard Fee||20 Aug,2019||KRW 300000.00|
|Government - Early Fee||21 Jul,2019||KRW 150000.00|
|Government - Standard Fee||20 Aug,2019||KRW 200000.00|