2019 Complex Procedures in Emergency Medicine is organized by is organized by University of Maryland School of Medicine and will be held on Jun 11, 2019 at University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
The target audience for this event includes physicians, residents, advance practice providers in the fields of emergency and critical care medicine.
• You will know when to apply the Dix-Hallpike, Epely and HINTS maneuvers for each type of vertigo and how to interpret the results. This will lead to a dramatic decrease in unnecessary admission and neuroimaging. Not to mention patient satisfaction!
• You will be able to know what tools are required and the proper steps for a Blakemore tube placement.
• You will be able to float a transvenous pacer, operate the pacer box and trouble shoot failure to capture/sense/pace
• You will be able to place a pig-tail chest tube using the Seldinger technique. This will lead to less pain, and less morbidity for your patients.
• Small instructor to learner ratio
• University of Maryland award winning instructors
• Hands on practice with guidance
• Use of task trainers (Pacerman, chest tube task trainer, airway/esophagus task trainer)
• Use actual tools you will use in the ED
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||443-240-9511
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $500.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
University of Maryland Medical Center
Department of Emergency Medicine, Conference Room (UMMS WGL281), 22 S. Greene Street
Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center,
550 Washington Blvd,
Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America 21230,