2019 Basic Straight Wire Orthodontics-FL - Session 2 of 5 is organized by American Orthodontic Society (AOS) and will be held from Jun 21 - 23, 2019 at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
Course Description :
• Understanding the rationale of the Straight Wire Series in Phase 1 or Interceptive Treatment.
• The pre-fabricated Utility Archwire System.
• Correcting crossbites with the Nitanium Palatal Expander.
• The Fixed Removable Lingual Arch and its role in Phase 1 retention.
• Bending customized Utility Archwires in Phase 1 treatment.
• Basic cephalometrics.
• Basic diagnosis and treatment planning.
• Diagnosing and treatment planning your cases. Exercises - Palatal Expansion using the Nitanium Palatal Expander (NPE) - Utility Archwire for mixed dentition-pre-fabricated - Utility Archwire for the mixed dentition-bend your own - Fixed Removable Lingual Arch (FRLA)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||972-234-4000
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|