2019 Basic Straight Wire Orthodontics-FL - Session 1 of 5 is organized by American Orthodontic Society (AOS) and will be held from May 17 - 19, 2019 at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
Course Description :
• The financial and practical benefits of incorporating orthodontics into your practice.
• An overview of this course in Basic Orthodontics.
• Examples of cases you will be treating after this course.
• Cephalometrics-Landmarks, definitions and diagnosis.
• The intro cephalometric analysis.
• Understanding the straight wire orthodontic appliance system.
• Understanding the tip and torque in the straight wire bracket.
• Necessary records for orthodontic standard of care.
• How to band and bracket teeth.
• Diagnosing and treatment planning your cases.
Demonstration - Placing Separators. Exercises - Bracketing Anatomical Teeth - Learning the effect of bracket positioning on the teeth - branding & bracketing the clear typodont-learning correct bracketing positions.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||972-234-4000
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|