2-Day: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Practice: Effective Techniques for Treating Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Family-Based Turmoil is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held from Dec 02 - 03, 2019 at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, Columbia, Maryland, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.5 clock hours / 12.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
• Social Workers
• Marriage and Family Therapists
• Case Managers
• Addiction Counselors
• Other Mental Health Professionals
Do you have a client who everyone else has given up on?
They’ve seen multiple therapists; without the relief, they want and deserve. Maybe you feel stuck with this client – and at this point, even the client believes they are not capable of getting better.
You can offer them hope … with practical interventions that are proven to WORK!
Evidence points to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) as one of the most effective treatments for many chronic, recurring, and challenging mental health conditions. If you’ve been using CBT skills and aren’t getting the response you expected, then don’t miss this opportunity to master a fresh set of clinical tools and skills that will transform your practice. This is NOT a “one-strategy-fits-all” approach. This CBT course offers you a complete collection of practical ways to integrate this empirically supported approach in your very next session.
• Proven, effective techniques you can use with your clients for the most common presenting problems … including anxiety, depression and trauma.
• A collection of specific, practical tips with real-world examples to help you adapt these proven principles to fit your client’s unique needs … building a strong, collaborative relationship with them and shifting their negative beliefs without your client feeing disrespected or shamed.
• Example script examples to masterfullyovercome the most common objections and problems therapists encounter at each stage of therapy.
• Formulate the key components of CBT practice.
• Implement rapport-building tips and tools to improve client trust.
• Choose methods for conducting CBT psychoeducation to elicit motivation from clients.
• Modify dysfunctional self-talk, thoughts and core beliefs.
• Develop case conceptualization skills for treatment of DSM-5® conditions.
• Assess behavioral techniques to modify maladaptive behaviors.
• Evaluate key behavioral activation strategies useful for alleviating treatment resistant depression.
• Recommend behavioral methods to overcome intrusive, obsessive compulsive thoughts.
• Utilize the latest developments in trauma work.
• Incorporate exposure and cognitive processing interventions used to treat PTSD and trauma.
• Measure symptom management strategies for disorders.
• Articulate the role of early maladaptive schemas in maintaining chronic conditions.
• Apply assessment tools for CBT with individual and family dysfunction.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early Fee||12 Nov,2019||USD 439.99|
|Single Registration - Regular Fee||01 Dec,2019||USD 499.99|
|2 Plus Rate: per person - Fee||01 Dec,2019||USD 439.99|