18th UHNM Transradial Masterclass is organized by Millbrook Medical Conferences Ltd and will be held from Oct 15 - 16, 2019 at Cottons Hotel & Spa, Knutsford, England, United Kingdom.
This course is aimed at Consultant Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists in training and Interventional Radiologists with an interest in the use of TRA.
This established live case innovative international PCI meeting provides an educational programme of the highest quality and over the past 17 years, has attracted the most highly trained and well respected national and international faculty and delegates.
This year the two-day programme will comprise of interactive sessions led by an international faculty of TRA experts that will cover:
• What’s new in the radial literature
• TRA in interventional radiology
• Distal radial access
• Technical innovations Best practice in TRA radiation management and haemostasis in 2019
• Limb function in relation to access site practice
• TRA complication management
• Getting femoral access right in 2019
• Complex case presentations
• Live cases
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0) 1455 552559
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Transradial Masterclass - Consultant Registration Fee||14 Oct,2019||Free|
|Transradial Masterclass - Radiologist Registration Fee||14 Oct,2019||Free|