18th International Society for Hepatic Encephalopathy and Nitrogen Metabolism (ISHEN) Meeting is organized by VCU Health and will be held from Sep 12 - 15, 2019 at Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection, Williamsburg, Virginia, United States of America.
Join International Society for Hepatic Encephalopathy and Nitrogen Metabolism (ISHEN) experts for a review of the latest clinical and translational research in hepatic encephalopathy (HE).
• Define and classify hepatic encephalopathy (HE).
• Discuss the importance of HE and potential reversibility.
• Review the pathogenesis of HE.
• Determine challenges in the diagnosis of HE.
• Review treatments for overt HE for both inpatient and outpatient.
• Discuss the components of the gut-brain axis.
• Review new treatment options to manage and treat HE via the gut.
• Describe brain dysfunction prior to cirrhosis development.
• Outline current treatments for covert HE.
• Review newer therapies becoming available for HE in terms of gut, brain, systemic circulation.
• Contrast consensus statements on Overt HE management and Covert HE management.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 762-6161,
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news