18th European Burns Association (EBA) Congress is organized by Congress Care and will be held from Sep 04 - 07, 2019 at Scandic Marina Congress Center, Helsinki, Finland.
One of the main purposes of this meeting is to connect with fellow burn professionals involved in all branches of burn care. This will be one of our main focuses during the meeting that will naturally also cover all fields of burn treatment.
Emergency Management of Severe Burns Course (EMSB) will be held on Sep 03, 2019.
Resuscitation and stabilization of patients with severe burns are of the utmost importance for the final outcome of treatment. The Emergency Management of Severe Burns course (EMSB) provides instruction on the assessment, stabilization and transfer severely burned patients during the first 24 hours.
This will be the third time that such an intensive course is held and organized by the European Burns Association and supported by the Dutch Burns Foundation and Congress Care.
The EMSB course is for physicians and nurses involved in acute burn treatment.
Outline of the course:
• A reference manual outlining all aspects of the emergency management of burns is sent to the
participants prior to the course
• There is a series of brief lectures highlighting important aspects of the aetiology, pathophysiology,
emergency examination and treatment of the patient
• Relevant clinical skills are demonstrated and important topics are explained in group discussions
• Life-like case simulations in hands-on workshops are used to consolidate and integrate the course
• The course concludes with an assessment and a written examination.
|Contact No. :||+31(0)73 690 14 15
+31 (0) 73 690 1415
+31(0)73 690 14 15
March 25, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-member - Regular Fee||15 Aug,2019||EUR 925.00|
|Day registration Non-member - Regular Fee||15 Aug,2019||EUR 525.00|
|EBA Member MD - Regular Fee||15 Aug,2019||EUR 725.00|
|Day registration EBA member - Regular Fee||15 Aug,2019||EUR 395.00|
|EBA Member PAM* and residents** - Regular Fee||15 Aug,2019||EUR 595.00|
|Emerging Economy Rate***/Full-time Student** - Regular Fee||15 Aug,2019||EUR 250.00|
|EMSB Course - Regular Fee||15 Aug,2019||EUR 495.00|