18th Annual International Congress on the Future of Breast Cancer® West is organized by Physicians Education Resource, LLC (PER) and will be held from Jul 13 - 14, 2019 at The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego, California, United States of America.
This educational activity is directed toward medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists involved in the treatment of patients with breast cancer. Fellows, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, researchers, and other healthcare professionals interested in the treatment of breast cancer may also participate.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16669 for 12.75 Contact Hours.
This Conference serves as an update on advances in the breast cancer field, with a focus on the clinical implications of breast cancer genetic and phenotypic subtyping. Novel agents, strategies, and improved regimens are changing the future of breast cancer therapy, and these advances and their clinical impact are highlighted throughout the program. Current controversies in the field are also addressed and debated and new data presented, along with information about how to optimally individualize breast cancer therapy. This conference provides a unique opportunity for medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists and other healthcare professionals to learn from and interact with international leaders in the field of breast cancer in order to increase knowledge, apply new data to practice, and, ultimately, improve patient outcomes.
• Individualize treatment planning for patients with breast cancer based on the appropriate use and interpretation of biomarker results and molecular or genomic assays
• Delineate best practices in surgery and radiation therapy in order to optimize locoregional control in patients with early-stage or locally advanced breast cancer
• Integrate recent clinical trial evidence into personalized treatment strategies for the management of patients with breast cancer
• Discuss emerging data regarding investigational approaches for managing breast cancer in the context of evolving treatment paradigms
• Identify variances in care and planned/ongoing clinical trials that are evaluating investigational approaches in breast cancer treatment settings breast cancer
*FELLOWS registration must be accompanied by a letter from your director/chair stating current fellowship for discount. Cannot be combined with other discounts/coupon codes.
**INDUSTRY is defined by PER® as any person employed by a for-profit organization, including biotech, financial, and pharmaceutical.
|Contact No. :||(888) 949-0045
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $349.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $299.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|