14th Medical Update for the Psychiatrist is organized by Infomed Research & Training Limited and will be held from May 15 - 16, 2019 at Park Plaza County Hall London, London, England, United Kingdom. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 (6 per day) CPD Points.
About the Course:
• Aimed at Consultants, Registrars and Staff Grades working in Psychiatry
• A practical focus on the management of difficult medical disorders relevant to Psychiatric practice – what you won’t find in the textbooks
• Submit or bring your own real grey cases for discussion in the Forums
• Focuses on day-to-day medical problems that the Psychiatrist needs to deal with
• Lectures by leading Physicians with a proven track record in the dissemination of medical know-how to front-line Clinicians
• Discussion Forums for detailed, practical discussion of grey cases in Psychiatric practice, in the clinic or on the wards, involving the medical specialities addressed in the lectures earlier in the day – in depth analysis of real life cases provided by hands-on Psychiatrists
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0) 20 3236 0810
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Two Days - Early Bird Fee||14 Jan,2019||GBP 450.00|
|Two Days - Standard Fee||14 May,2019||GBP 525.00|
|Daily rate - Early Bird Fee||14 Jan,2019||GBP 295.00|
|Daily rate - Standard Fee||14 May,2019||GBP 345.00|