13th FRCS (General Surgery) Exit Exam Preparation Course is organized by Doctors Academy and will be held from Jan 11 - 13, 2019 at The Christie School of Oncology, Manchester, England, United Kingdom. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18 CPD points.
This intensive three-day revision course is designed to help candidates prepare for the Intercollegiate FRCS Examination in General Surgery. The course, delivered by an experienced group of senior consultants, will use a combination of direct vivas, interactive discussions, and patients with signs and symptoms to provide the candidate with a focused revision of pertinent topics.
• Interactive discussion and pertinent lectures.
• Updates on current advances in all sub-specialties.
• Clinical cases.
• Academic vivas.
• Slides of images and pathology specimens will be projected and participants will be asked common examination questions.
• Emphasis will be laid on all participants to answer questions. Each participant will be given time to hone their discussion skills with an examiner and to present the findings confidently.
•All the viva stations will be covered in detail: Emergency surgery (including trauma) and Critical care, General Surgery, General Surgery of Childhood and declared subspecialty – Upper GI, hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery, colorectal, endocrine, breast, vascular and transplantation.
• On completion of this course, the candidate should be confident in their preparation for the oral and clinical parts of Section 2 of the examination.
• The candidate should be able to present and discuss clinical cases as in an examination situation
• Learn correct examination techniques.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+44 (0) 29 2061 6765,
+91 (0) 471 2490331
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £685.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|