13-Night Society Islands, Cooks Islands, Tonga & Fiji CME Cruise is organized by Sea Courses Inc and will be held from Sep 07 - 21, 2019 at Paul Gauguin Cruises, Tahiti, French Polynesia, France. The target audience for this medical event is Family Physicians, Specialists, and Allied Health Care professionals.
This conference's aim is to provide evidence-based material as well as practical and relevant clinical pearls that will be easy to implement into one’s medical practice. Conference attendees will be invited to complete a pre-course Needs assessment to facilitate the faculty with the development of their presentations. Topics being covered Cardiology, Diabetes, Emergency Medicine.
• Heart Failure in 2019
• Who to Refer for Stress Testing: ECG, Nuclear and PET?
• Cardiac Imaging: Echo, CT and MR- Selection, Methodology and Interpretation
• Cardiac Medications
• Office Cardiology – Fitness to Drive, Pre-Op Assessment
• Risk Factor Modification
• Atrial Fibrillation
• Spotting Palliative Patients in the Wild
• Nausea, Vomiting and Constipation, the Triple Threat to Compliance
• Opioid Prescribing Made Ridiculously Simple
• Respiratory Symptoms
• Care of Malignant Wounds
• Deprescribing at EOL
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||604 684 7327
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|