12th Live Advanced Laparoscopic Colorectal Course is organized by Doctors Academy and will be held from Sep 30 - Oct 01, 2019 at Prince Charles Hospital, Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event basically for Consultants and trainees in general/colorectal surgery from both the UK and beyond. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 12 CPD points.
Course Description :
This advanced laparoscopic colorectal course is intended to provide the attendee with a sound understanding of some of the recent operative developments in this field. It will also provide an overview of the essential fundamentals and underpinning principles of laparoscopic colorectal surgery.
The course, convened by the renowned Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeon Prof. P. N. Haray and supported by an experienced faculty, is also suitable for experienced colorectal surgeons who wish to enhance their understanding and attain invaluable tips to perform laparoscopic colorectal surgery in an effective manner.
The days will encompass a series of live operating demonstrations, interspersed with interactive discussions, of important colorectal operations such as:
• Total Colectomy for conditions such as Ulcerative Colitis and Functional Bowel Disease
• Segmental Resections, Left-side Colonic Resections including Splenic Flexure Mobilization, and High Anterior Resection
• Total Mesorectal Excision with Defunctioning Stomas
• Pouch surgeries / Panproctocolectomy.
Course Topics :
• Patient selection
• Relevant anatomy
• Theatre set-up
• Pre- and post-operative management and outcomes
• Enhanced recovery programs.
• Emergency surgery.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0) 29 2061 6765
+44 (0) 75 3426 0131
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £495.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|