12-Night Israel CME Land Tour is organized by Sea Courses Inc and will be held from May 26 - Jun 07, 2019 at Tel Aviv, Israel.
The target audience for this medical event is family physicians, specialists, and allied health care professionals.
Course description :
The aim is to provide evidence-based material, as well as practical and relevant clinical pearls that will be easy to implement into one’s own medical practice. Conference attendees will be invited to complete a pre-course Needs Assessment to assist the faculty with the development of their presentations.
Course Topics :
• Diabetes 2019 Update
• Adult ADHD Overview for Primary Care
• Stroke Prevention in AF
• Fracture Prevention in Osteoporosis
• Update in Hypertension
• Proteinuria and Hematuria
• Chronic Kidney Disease
• Finding Cancer Early: An Overview of Screening Recommendations
• An Update on the Benefits and Harms of Breast Cancer Screening
• Ductal Carcinoma in Situ: What Is It and Why Is It So Controversial?
• You’ve Diagnosed Breast Cancer. Now What? An Overview of the Breast Cancer Journey
• Health Law 101 – The Legal Framework for the Practice of Medicine in Canada
• Ending the Physician-Patient Relationship
• To Live or Let Die: The Laws of Informed Consent
• Consequences of Conflict of Interest
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||604-684-7327
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|FP/Specialist Fee||25 May,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Resident, Retired, NP, RN, PA, Other Fee||25 May,2019||USD 995.00|