12-Night India's & The Ganges River CME Away is organized by Sea Courses Inc and will be held from Oct 17 - 29, 2019 at Ganges Voyager II, New Delhi, Delhi, India. The target audience for this medical event is family physicians, specialists, and allied health care professionals.
This conference aim is to provide evidence-based material as well as practical and relevant clinical pearls that will be easy to implement into one’s medical practice. Conference attendees will be invited to complete a pre-course Needs assessment to facilitate the faculty with the development of their presentations.
• Diabetes 2019: Current Management in Primary Care
• VTE Management in Primary Care
• Management of Osteoporosis in Primary Care
• Management of Depression In Primary Care
• ADHD in Primary care
• An Overview of Breast Cancer Screening and Treatment
• Chest Pain; Choosing Wisely – The 4 W
• My Cholesterol Was OK, Last Year
• Hypertension 2019 – Putting the Guidelines Into Practice
• Lifestyle … Not an Apple a Day!!
• Insurance 101 for Healthcare Practitioners
• Trending Topics in AF and DOACs
• The Post-MI Follow-Ups – First Year
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Asthma Clinical Immunology
|Contact No. :||604 684 7327
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|