12-Night Dublin to London CME Cruise is organized by Sea Courses Inc and will be held from May 23 - Jun 04, 2019 at Silver Cloud, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland.
This course is designed for family physicians, specialists, and allied health care professionals. The aim is to provide evidence-based material, as well as practical and relevant clinical pearls that will be easy to implement into one’s own medical practice. Conference attendees will be invited to complete a pre-course Needs Assessment to assist the faculty with the development of their presentations.
• Glucose Control and Macrovascular Disease: Is There a Connection?
• Early Aggressive Glucose Lowering Therapy
• Microvascular Complications of Diabetes
• Adherence: The Biggest Bang for your Buck
• Common Thyroid Disorders in the Office
• Hypertension: What Goes Up Should Go Down
• Obesity Obesity and Overweight: Just the Fa(c)ts
• Cardiovascular Outcome Trials and Diabetes
Drs. Hardin & Woo
• Doctors Lounge: Pros and Cons of Different Anti-Hyperglycemic Agents
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||604 684 7327
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|FP Late Fee||22 May,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Specialist Late Fee||22 May,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Resident, Retired, NP, RN, PA, Other Late Fee||22 May,2019||USD 995.00|