11th International Conference on Advances in Diabetes and Insulin Therapy (ADIT) 2019 is organized by Agada Institute, AMATIS D.O.O. and will be held from Nov 07 - 09, 2019 at Renaissance Polat Istanbul Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey.
• Improve diabetes patients care by translating related research into clinical practice.
• Enable substantial number of diabetologist in the region to attend and participate in the conference providing firsthand knowledge, information and exchange of opinions.
• Educate healthcare professionals about available therapeutic options, guidelines and advances, disclosing the benefits and concerns in transparent and responsible, patient oriented way.
• Improve the quality and transparency of medical education in the region by setting standards and example.
• Stimulate research and generating new ideas, theories and opinions among strong network of ADIT delegates.
• Advances and dilemmas in pharmacological management of T1DM and T2DM
• Adjunct therapies in T1DM
• Latest EASD/ADA consensus for treatment of hyperglycemia in T2DM
• Hypoglycemia in T2DM
• Anti-platelet therapy in diabetes
• Management of heart failure in diabetes: are we making progress?
• Treatment of patient with or without established CVD or CKD
• Year in review: news and top developments in diabetes management
• Diagnosis and evidence-based management of atypical forms of type 2 diabetes
• Retinal imaging as a tool in predicting microvascular complications
• Challenging patient cases
• Diabetes and obesity
• Complications in diabetes
• Lifestyle strategies for managing glycaemia in diabetes
|Contact No. :|
September 15, 2019
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Early Fee||01 Sep,2019||EUR 550.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Super Early Fee||31 May,2019||EUR 450.00|