100 Brain-Changing Mindfulness Techniques to Integrate Into Your Clinical Practice is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Dec 04, 2019 at Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn, Thousand Oaks, California, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.3 contact hours / 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) / 6.0 contact hours or .6 CEUs / 6.25 hours of continuing education credit.
• Social Workers
• Case Managers
• Addiction Counselors
• Occupational Therapists
• Marriage & Family Therapists
• Other Mental Health Professionals
Enhance your treatment plans for anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD, bipolar disorder, sleep, pain, and stress with brain-changing mindfulness skills tailored to the problems your clients face each day.
Attend this workshop and get detailed guidance on the hows, whys, and whens of incorporating core and advanced mindfulness skills into your clinical practice.
Build your client education skills and improve therapeutic engagement with clear explanations regarding the neurobiology behind mindfulness. Interactive demonstrations and step-by-step instruction on specific interventions and exercises will give you the tools you need to treat a variety of disorders and populations. And the opportunity to practice under the direction of our instructor will boost your confidence in using your new skills. Better still, you’ll walk away with a four-step process that ties it all together, making what you’ve learned immediately relevant to your own work with clients.
• Motivate clients to engage in treatment with understandable psychoeducational explanations regarding the research and practices associated with mindfulness.
• Formulate treatment plans for anxiety that include mindfulness techniques that can be used to regulate the client’s arousal state.
• Integrate mindfulness interventions into therapy that can help depressed clients manage negative thoughts and reduce the risk of relapse.
• Articulate how mindfulness training can be used as an adjunctive therapy with evidence-based treatment to enhance attention in clients with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
• Communicate how mindfulness-based approaches can help clients observe internal reactions and establish how this information can be used in the treatment of posttraumatic stress symptoms.
• Instruct clients with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) on the utilization of mindfulness skills that can facilitate disengagement from repetitive thoughts.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Regular Fee||03 Dec,2019||USD 249.99|
|2 Plus Group Rate: per person Fee||03 Dec,2019||USD 219.99|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early Fee||14 Nov,2019||USD 219.99|