10-Night Society Islands & Tuamotus CME Cruise is organized by Sea Courses Inc and will be held from Mar 20 - 30, 2019 at ms Paul Gauguin, Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia. The target audience for this medical event is designed for Family Physicians, Specialists, and Allied Health Care professionals.
The aim is to provide evidence-based material as well as practical and relevant clinical pearls that will be easy to implement into one’s medical practice. Conference attendees will be invited to complete a pre-course Needs Assessment to facilitate the faculty with the development of their presentations.
CME Topics :
Dr. Landells Rosacea/Acne
• Skin Cancer
• Intro to Red Scaly Patches
• Psoriasis - More Than Just Skin Deep
• Herpes Zoster Infection and Adult Vaccination
• Update in Atopic Dermatitis
• Dermatology Jeopardy
Dr. Lee Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Management
• Peyronie’s Disease
• Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Men
• Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Men
• Prostate Cancer – A Urologic Perspective
• Common Referrals in Urology
• Erectile Dysfunction
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||604-684-7327
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|FP/Specialist - Conference Tuition Fee||19 Mar,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Resident, Retired, NP, RN, PA, Other - Conference Tuition Fee||19 Mar,2019||USD 995.00|