10-Night Peru Cme Land Tour is organized by Sea Courses Inc and will be held from Apr 26 - May 06, 2019 at Lima, Peru.
The target audience for this medical event is family physicians, specialists, and allied health care professionals.
Course description :
The aim is to provide evidence-based material, as well as practical and relevant clinical pearls that will be easy to implement into one’s own medical practice. Conference attendees will be invited to complete a pre-course Needs Assessment to assist the faculty with the development of their presentations.
• Practical Approach to the Neurologic History & Examination
• Parkinson’s Primer
• Pearls in the Diagnosis and Management of Headache
• Concussion: Approach to Diagnosis, and Management
• Multiple Sclerosis: What’s New since Med School
• Cancer and The Nervous System
• Epilepsy Essentials
• Video Cases in Neurology
• Herpes Zoster
• NAMS Hormone Position Statement
• Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
• Dyslipidemia Update
• The Four Pillars of Wellness
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||604-684-7327
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|FP/Specialist Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 1195.00|
|Resident, Retired, NP, RN, PA, Other Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 995.00|