10th International Arab Neonatal Care Conference (ANCC2019) is organized by Blue Ocean Events Management and will be held from Sep 26 - 28, 2019 at Roda Al Bustan Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The Preconference Workshops will be held from Sep 24 - 25, 2019.
ANCC, The Neonatology Landmark of Dubai, where all neonatology stakeholders gather annually to discuss up to date management in that field also to establish a network with top-notch experts from all over the world. Arab Neonatal Care Group (ANCG), year after year, has been trying to reach every neonatologist in the whole region with enriching activities that not only update the knowledge but also empower practical skills with hands-on workshops, also stimulating the young generations to participate in such an event through oral abstracts or poster presentations. ANCC, September 2019- Dubai.
• Neonatal Respiration
• Neonatal Cardiology
• Neonatal Neurology
• Neonatal Gastroenterology and Nutrition
• General Neonatal Topics
• Debate Topics
• Advanced NeoHemodynamics workshop.
• Simulation-Based Targeted Neonatal.
• Echocardiography (basic).
• Simulation-Based Lung Ultrasound (basic).
• Simulation-Based Intestinal Ultrasound (basic).
• Simulation-Based Ultrasound Guided Line Insertion.
• Simulation-Based Neonatal Stabilisation.
• Nurturing Care in the NICU using NIDCAP.
• Advanced Neonatal Ventilation and Lung protective strategies in NICU.
• Brain Protective Strategies.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+971 44 502 485
+971 50 358 0900
August 15, 2019
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians Registration Fee||25 Sep,2019||AED 1995.00|
|Non-Physicians Registration Fee||25 Sep,2019||AED 945.00|