Yoga & Mindfulness: Clinical Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Mar 02, 2018 at Holiday Inn Des Moines-Airport/Conf Center, Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Counselors, Social Workers, Psychologists, Marriage And Family Therapists, Case Managers, Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants, Nurses, Other Helping Professionals who Work With Children. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.25 Credits.
Course Description :
Yoga and mindfulness therapies generate health and happiness by incorporating principles of neuroscience, neuroplasticity, bi-directional body/mind communication and innate basic goodness. These evidence-based practices are proven to release trauma imprints, calm worried minds, soothe painful emotions, replace harmful thoughts, cultivate compassion, enhance concentration and teach the joys of present-moment awareness.
Join Mary NurrieStearns to practice interventions that teach your clients how to:
• Regulate their emotions
• Relate to their thoughts
• Treat themselves and others kindly
• Focus on cultivating wellness
An expert presenter, Mary’s teaching is light-hearted and relevant to your work. Infused with practical, clinical examples and practices that you try on for yourself, this seminar focuses on how to utilize yoga and mindfulness as clinical resources in your day-to-day work. You will leave the seminar with a deeper understanding and skill set to apply for yourself and your clients.
Course Objectives :
• Teach simple yoga and mindfulness practices to your clients for better treatment outcomes.
• Incorporat breathing interventions/practices to reduce anxiety and depression.
• Evaluate body awareness techniques that stabilize the client's emotions.
• Teach clients self-compassion techniques to help regulate their emotions.
• Develop processes for reducing rumination and negative thinking with your clients.
• Analyze the neuroscience of anxiety, trauma and depression and how it impacts your clinical work.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Single Registration Conference Fee||01 Mar,2018||USD 219.99|
|2 Group Rate: per person Fee||01 Mar,2018||USD 199.99|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||10 Feb,2018||USD 199.99|