Wound Certification Prep Course (WCPC) - Dallas
Wound Certification Prep Course (WCPC) is organized by Healthcare Made Practical (HMP) Communications LLC and will be held during Apr 21 - 22, 2018 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre, Dallas, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Podiatrists, Wound Care Surgeons, Physical Therapists and PTAs, Occupational Therapists and OTAs, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Master’s-Prepared Nurses, Registered Nurses, Associate Degree Nurses, Dietitians, Sales and Marketing Specialists within wound care. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Three nationally recognized experts and educators in Wound Care teach each course. The Wound Certification Prep Course is an intensive 17-hour seminar, providing a comprehensive review of topics related to wound management. The course also includes valuable practice tests and test-taking strategies.
Conference Objectives are :
• Outline the etiology of chronic wounds and extrinsic factors that contribute to and affect wound healing outcomes.
• Describe the phases of wound healing and the associated microenvironment, cellular components and their functions in wound healing.
• Identify the anatomy of the skin and other important structures.
• Assess research and evidence related to wound management.
• Describe specific diagnostic tests, examination tests, lab tests and measures related to wound assessment and management.
• Identify the components of wound assessment and documentation.
• Identify methods for recognizing soft tissue and bone infections, bioburden management and treatment of local and systemic infections.
• Discuss nutritional factors and the underlying deficiencies that impact wound healing.
Relate the psychosocial and cognitive aspects to patient outcomes in wound repair.
• Describe specific treatment interventions for chronic wounds including debridement, topical therapies, and biophysical agents.
|Contact No. :||+1 610-560-0500|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Super Saver Rate - Early Fee||16 Feb,2018||USD 850.00|
|Early Bird Rate - Early Fee||16 Mar,2018||USD 900.00|
|Regular Rate - Fee||21 Apr,2018||USD 950.00|