Women's Health for Primary Care is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Dec 07 - 09, 2018 at Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton, San Diego, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Distinguish between ovulatory and anovulatory uterine bleeding and other menstrual abnormalities and select appropriate treatment options
• Explain the process of menopausal transition (climacteric) and describe the potential risks/benefits of HRT option, especially in relation to breast cancer and cardiovascular disease
• Describe the management of HPV infection and abnormal pap smear results
• Diagnose and manage important infectious disease syndromes in a range of organbased systems (respiratory, gastrointestinal, skin and soft-tissue)
• Describe important strategies for the evaluation of infections in immunocompromised hosts
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||USD $795.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|