Women's Health for Primary Care: Endo/Gyn/Psych is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held during Jun 29 - Jul 01, 2018 at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Learning Objectives :
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Distinguish between ovulatory and anovulatory uterine bleeding and other menstrual abnormalities and select appropriate treatment options
• Explain the process of menopausal transition (climacteric) and describe the potential risks/benefits of HRT option, especially in relation to breast cancer and cardiovascular disease
• Describe the management of HPV infection and abnormal pap smear results
• Identify current strategies for diagnosing and managing osteoporosis, thyroid disorders and obese patients
• Discuss the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of anxiety
• Recognize and manage common symptoms of depression and other psychiatric disorders in women
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800-421-3756,
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee||:||USD $795.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|