Women's Health Conference is organized by UC Davis Health and will be held during Jun 14 - 16, 2018 at The Meritage Resort and Spa, Napa, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is primary care physicians, internists, specialists, and obstetricians/gynecologists. This conference is also designed to meet the educational needs of nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, clinical pharmacists, and other allied health professionals who are part of multidisciplinary women’s health teams. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description : -
The 2018 Women’s Health Conference with cardiovascular, general women's health and gynecology symposia will provide an update on health care for women and focus on gender-specific aspects and care of diseases occurring in women. Through lectures, panel discussions, question and answer sessions, breakfast roundtables, and case-based discussions the course is designed to address the sex and gender-based differences in many health conditions that affect women and men. There are few courses nationwide that address the broad scope of these issues.
Educational objectives are : -
At the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
Cardiovascular Symposium: June 14-15
• Discuss new advances in the management of hypercholesterolemia
• Describe the impact of precision medicine on women’s health
• Discuss new guidelines in the management of hypertension
• Discuss approaches to diabetes and exercise in cardiovascular disease
• Summarize how to make technology work for your practice
• Explain how to integrate stress reduction and mindfulness into clinical practice
• Describe the benefits of mindfulness for stress reduction
• Understand the greater risk of atrial fibrillation in women
• Identify the pitfalls of NSAID use in heart failure
• Describe the impact of diet on dementia
General Women’s Health and Gynecology Symposium: June 16
• Understand the impact of cancer on sexual health
• Describe the application of precision medicine to perinatal screening
• Discuss the social determinants of mental health in women
• Understand advances in the use of minimally invasive surgery and robotics in gynecology
• Discuss family caregiving in the context of health and disease
• Describe racial disparities in contraceptive use and effectiveness.
• Pregnancy and Mood Disorders
• Precision Medicine and Women's Health
• Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
• Obesity and Diet
• Healthy Aging and Caregiving
• Technology, Medicine and Women's Health
• Advanced Gynecology
• Update on New Hypertension Guidelines And much more....
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $575.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $525.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||May 11, 2018|