Wilson Shepard Education Associates (WS) Nurses Seminar At Sea is organized by Wilson Shepard Education Associates (WS) and would be held during Mar 03 - 11, 2018 at Florida Board of Nursing, Tallahassee, Florida, United States of America
The target audience for this medical event for Nursing. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15.00 contact hours Credits.
• Change...who me?
• Medical Errors: Misunderstanding can do harm.
• Suicide - Core competencies
• Allostasis: When Stress Tips Over
• Health Belief Model
• Compassion Fatigue - A Journey Toward Self-Care
• H. pylori Program...when your tummy is sick, I can cure that ulcer!
• Dysphagia - Management of Patients with Swallowing Disorders in Long-Term Care Facilities.
• Motivation - Discussion of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Theory.
• Obesity - why am I fat?
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|