Update in Clinical Cardiology is organized by Harvard Medical School (HMS) and will be held from Oct 10 - 12, 2018 at Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Fellows from the following specialties: Cardiology, Vascular Medicine, Critical Care and Trauma, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatrics. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and 22.50 ABIM MOC points.
Conference Description :
This program provides a comprehensive review of state-of-the-art practices to diagnose and treat patients with cardiovascular conditions. Led by the leading clinical faculty of Harvard Medical School and the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Corrigan Minehan Heart Center, Update in Clinical Cardiology ensures attendees are current with recent advances in clinical cardiology and the best ways to incorporate them into daily practice to optimize patient outcomes.
• Coronary Artery Disease.
• Valvular Heart Disease.
• Congestive Heart Failure.
• Atrial Fibrillation.
• Ventricular Arrhythmias.
• Advanced Cardiac Imaging.
• Exercise and Heart Disease.
• Thoracic Aortic Disease.
• Adult Congenital Heart Disease.
• Heart Disease in Pregnancy.
• Peripheral Arterial Disease.
• Pulmonary Embolism.
The 2018 program offers you the opportunity to learn :
• Important medical and procedural advances for the management of common clinical problems such as coronary artery disease, heart failure, and valvular heart disease.
• The latest transcatheter options.
• Best practices to treat patients with severe valvular disease.
• The new paradigms for care of specialized populations such as adults with congenital heart disease, cardiac patients with cancer, and athletic individuals.
• The latest concepts of diagnosis, decision making, pharmacology and therapy in the areas of ischemic heart disease, cardiac arrhythmias, and congestive heart failure.
The faculty is assembled from the best clinician-educators at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital and is designed to deliver the highest quality educational experience :
• Teaching practical, effective clinical reasoning and approaches that enable you to practice state-of-the-art clinical cardiology.
• Allowing ample time for participants to interact with faculty and to pose and get answers to your specific questions.
• Providing the latest information in an engaging manner and clinically usable context so that you have knowledge you can “take home” and immediately apply to patient care.
Conference Objectives are :
• Apply newly acquired knowledge of cardiovascular disease in the care of cardiac patients.
• Incorporate the principles of proper evaluation for cardiovascular disease into practice.
• Determine the goals to be achieved in the care of cardiovascular patients and implement tools to achieve these goals.
• Use diagnostic and therapeutic tools to treat patients with cardiovascular disease appropriately.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Fee||15 Sep,2018||USD 845.00|
|Physicians Regular Fee||09 Oct,2018||USD 945.00|
|Allied Health Professionals, Residents and Fellows Early Fee||15 Sep,2018||USD 695.00|
|Allied Health Professionals, Residents and Fellows Regular Fee||09 Oct,2018||USD 795.00|
|Residents, Fellows and Trainees Fee||09 Oct,2018||USD 650.00|